Friday, September 18, 2009

Window

I wasn't sure what I was going to post today, if anything. My father-in-law just found out he has to have quadruple bypass surgery Tuesday. We were all surprised by this. So before I start talking about my project, I would like to ask for prayers for him during this time. God is good and we are putting our trust in him.
OK...enough of the seriousness! Today I was inspired by Heidi of at The Craft Monkey. Check out her blog on her kitchen window calender...very neat idea! My first (and only so far) window I did was a primitive patriotic theme. I have always loved these old windows decorated...so here is mine...


...and here it is in my living room...before the painting of the walls.

Probably no post tomorrow...we will be traveling to see my father-in-law...please keep us in your prayers.

4 comments:

karen said...

God Bless and Good luck to all.

http://alzheimersandmomblog.blogspot.com/

Halle@HouseCapated said...

I hope everything turns out ok for your father in law. The window project looks lovely. Great job.
Take care.

Cindy said...

I will pray for your father-in-law. Lovely window! You did a good job on that. Hugs, Cindy S.

Heidi said...

praying for your father-in-law and your family. thanks for the shout out (my very first one)! I LOVE your patriotic window, it's too cute!