Monday, September 28, 2009

A few of my favorite NON-Blogging sites

I wasn't sure what to do today. I have some things to post, but the pictures are at home on my camera and not on a computer yet....yes I am a bit of a procrastinator. So I thought I would share some web sites I like to visit, that have nothing to do with blogging.

1) http://www.slickdeals.net/
This site has awesome deals that others post. There is also a section called "freebies". I have gotten so many free magazine subscriptions through this site!!! Gotta love the word "free".

2) http://www.picasaweb.com/
I upload a lot of photos to this site. Good storage and compatibility with other programs

3) http://www.picnik.com/
This is a very fun site to edit photos. Many, many of the options are free. This is what I use...even if you decide to pay for it it is only 24.95 a year for premium services.

4) http://www.allrecipes.com/
These recipes are rated on a 1-5 star scale. I have made many, many recipes from this web site. All of them I have made are rated 4 or 5 stars. Not a single one of them has been bad yet!!]


I do have more favs but these are the ones I go to over and over without fail. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

5 comments:

karen said...

Great sites. thanks. I like, Shop4freebies.com and Freebies4mom.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Those look great, I will check them out. Hope you are having a good day, I bought the fabric today for what I am going to make you. I have had a tough time finding something that I like. Hugs, Cindy S.

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

This is a great post Beverly ! I am going to check out the magazine one. I love magazines ! have a great day !

Suzy said...

I use Picasa and Picnik for all my photos. They do almost as much as the costly photo editing, FOR FREE!
Have a good day Beverly !

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I get a lot of great recipes off of allrecipes.com. ONe of my favorites is a whole wheat pizze dough crust. Comes out perfect every time. Thanks for sharing some of your favorites.