Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday



I almost missed Thankful Thursday! I have been working on my disgusting craft room. Serioulsy...it is disgusting! Wanna see it....click here and scroll down...go on...I am hanging my head in shame.

AnYwAy.....today I am thankful that I was able to take  vacation days today and tomorrow. I am thankful that I have so much stuff that I can have a disgusting room like that. I am thankful that today was warm and sunny. I am thankful for a kid that NEVER shuts up (not kidding about this, he is right beside me know talking and talking...).

Most of all I am thankful that my Lord and savior is watching over me. I am so blessed to have a family that loves me (in spite of not being so lovable sometimes).

Hopefully I can post tomorrow and show you all my craft area...it actually has a desk, a sewing machine, carpet on the floor...

2 comments:

karen said...

I bet it will look great tomorrow. No hurry . Slow down and relax on your days off.

Amy said...

Truly things to be thankful for. Good luck with the craftroom!