Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some Halloween Fun

Today I did two things...we'll two things to post, I actually did more than two things.


1. I Decorated a pumpkin with my son and his new Mr. Potato Head Pumpkin Kit. 5.99 at Target.




2. I have been using Picnik to edit and have fun with photos for over a year now. I love it. It is free and very fun. Well...after a year I decided I wanted to try out some premium features. I am trying it for a month for 4.95. After this month I may choose to purchase a year for 24.99 (cheaper that way). I love it! See some of my first attempts at editing with premium below...
I love the lettering and background of this one.


My happy son...I like the coloring of it (and how happy he is to have a potato head pumpkin).

How cool is this one...you can add lightening...I am liking my new toy!

3 comments:

karen said...

Very cool.

Cathy said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and entering my giveaway...I wish you the best of luck with the drawing!!!

Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Jacey @ Trash2MyTreasure said...

AHHH that Mr. Potato Pumpkin Head is SOOOOO adorable I love it! I;ve never seen that before. And your photo editing is so great! Love your blog :)