Saturday, December 05, 2009

The First Snow of the Year in West Virginia!

Ahhhhhhhh, we finally got some snow! It is so pretty outside. My son was up and outside playing by 8AM!

We have had a snowman kit for years and have never had the chance to use it...well today was the day!

Now...if the carrot were an actual real carrot, his mouth would have been no where near it...

...my little Angel making an Angel...

..There is no after picture...he rolled all over it getting up...he has my grace (poor little guy).
The trees are so pretty with all the white snow on them...

...snow even makes Mums pretty.

The snow has made me a little more excited about Christmas coming, so today I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas...

9 comments:

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Lucky you!! We are getting a cold rain. YUCK. I love your tree. What a fabulous snowman, I miss building them and making snow angels. The snow is beautiful, but if we got it here I wouldn't be out... people can't drive in it.

Cece

Amy said...

Bev...We got our first snow today too. Looks like we got about the same amount as you. I bet we don't live all that far from each other. Your son looks like he had a very fun day. Great pictures!!!

Judy @ daily yarns said...

I wish we would get some snow...I love your photos.
Merry Christmas to you too.

Helene said...

Goodness, the snow is gorgeous!!! How fun that you all made a snowman!!!! I wish it snowed here when we live! Enjoy it!

Julia said...

How festive your blog looks! I think a snowman kit would make such a cute gift for friends and neighbors. You guys did a great job on your cute little snowman.

Cindy said...

Wow, we don't have as much as you do and we live in "the great white North". I have never heard of a snowman kit, that would be fun to get for my grand kids for Christmas. They are always looking for rocks and carrots to make one. Glad you had fun in the snow, and a very Merry Christmas to you! Hugs, Cindy S.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Youe snowman is adorable! I haven't made a snow man in years. I hope it snows enough here this year to try it!

Suzy said...

Enjoy your snow and get into the christmas spirit!
Love the card and the same wishes for you and yours.

Michelle said...

Cute! and yum on the choco chip cheese ball.