Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am going to blog about

my life and my interest. I love taking pictures,

being with my family, helping with church
activities, antiques, reading, flowers,

gardening, cooking, and the list goes on and on.
So enjoy the reading as I try to figure life out.








<---So this is Stephen. The love of our lives. He is our one and only. He will start first grade in the fall and is looking forward to it. He is all boy, full of energy and curiosity. It is amazing seeing the world all new through his eyes.





Below are our three fur babies. They are the other three Clutters. I am sure you will see more of them in later blogs.



Jasmine KK Pepe








Thanks for visiting...come back often...let me know what you think.






































No comments: